By visiting, browsing or otherwise using the Service, you consent to our collection, use, storage, deletion, transfer to our server, and sharing or other disclosure of information relating to you as set forth in this privacy statement (the “Privacy Statement”). This Privacy Statement is effective as of the date set forth above. If you do not accept this Privacy Statement, you are not permitted to use or access our Service, purchase goods through the Service, or enter into any transactions on the Service with The SIRADIX.
This Privacy Statement answers the following questions:
What information do we collect from or about you when you use the Service?
1. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use the Service, we collect three types of information about you:
(1) information you submit via your use of the Service,
(2) information regarding your use of the Service collected by us as you interact with the Service, and
(3) information from any third party websites, services and applications (each a “Third-Party Website”).
For example, we may collect personal information when you create an account on the Service (an “Account”), subscribe to our newsletter, participate in Service feedback, questionnaires, surveys, or contests, participate in forums and chat rooms, purchase a product through the Service, or receive customer or technical support. Below, we detail the specific types of information we collect from our users.
2. ACCOUNT INFORMATION
When you create an Account, you will provide information such as your name, username, password, postal address and email address. You acknowledge that this information may be personal to you, and by creating an Account on the Service and providing personal information to us, you allow others, including us, to identify you, and therefore, you may not be anonymous.
We may use your contact information that you provide through the Service to send you information about our Service or to add you to our list to receive marketing emails. Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your Account and our business dealings with you. We also reserve the right to contact you when we believe it is necessary, such as for Account recovery purposes.
3. PURCHASING THROUGH THE SERVICE
If you purchase goods or services through the Service, we may ask you to provide certain financial information so that we may effect a payment transaction. As part of the payment system, we or third parties performing sales processing services on our behalf will collect, store and use information, such as your name, address, credit card number, phone number, and your
e-mail address, in order to process the transaction and provide you the Service you requested. In addition, the payment system will also collect information regarding the actual bill payment transaction, including the date and amount paid.
4. IP ADDRESS INFORMATION AND OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
We automatically receive and record information from your web browser when you interact with the Service, including your IP address and cookie information. Generally, the Service automatically collects usage information, such as the number and frequency of visitors to the Service.
Use of the App. When you use the App, we may collect certain information about such use, including the location of your mobile device, your mobile device ID, type of device and operating system you use to access our App; your activities within the App; and the length of time that you are logged in through the App.
5. COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNICAL INFORMATION
Certain features of our Services may use local shared objects or “flash cookies.” You may adjust your Adobe Flash Player settings to prevent flash cookies from being placed on your hard drive.
We may also log information using digital images called web beacons on our Service or in our emails. We may use web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not. We may also use web beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails.
How do we use such information?
You agree that we may use your information collected via the Services: (1) to provide to you and communicate with you about the services, content, features or products you use or request; (2) to customize and optimize the content or advertisements you receive when you use the Service, and otherwise enhance or improve your experience, our Service, or our delivery services; (3) to analyze and improve our services, which may include traffic, usage, and navigation patterns related to your activities on the Service and the links we provide to Third‑Party Websites or advertisements; (4) to secure your Account and prevent fraud; (5) to protect our or third party rights or interests; (6) to send you commercial or marketing messages including, without limitation, newsletters and email communications about our products or services, or those of our partners; (7) in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and (8) for any other purpose that we believe in good faith is necessary to protect the security or proper functioning of our Service or delivery services.
How do we share such information?
- cloud storage to store the personal data you provide and for disaster recovery services, as well as for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- IT Services providers that provide us with SaaS services, who we use to store our customer relationship management information, etc.;
- provided you have consented, promotional partners that require your personal information in order to redeem the promotion;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Website; and
We will share your information with law enforcement agencies, public authorities or other organisations if legally required to do so, or if we have a good faith belief that such use is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation, process or request;
- enforce our terms and conditions and other agreements, including investigation of any potential violation thereof;
- detect, prevent or otherwise address security, fraud or technical issues; or
- protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users, a third party or the public as required or permitted by law (exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
We will also disclose your information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your data to the prospective buyer of such business or assets; or
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case information held by us about our users will be one of the transferred assets.
What choices do you have about the collection and use of your information when you use the Service?
Our customers may request certain information regarding our disclosure of their personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. You may opt out of having your personal information shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes, by contacting us or by postal mail. Please include your full name and email address associated with your Account and a detailed description of your data request.
What security measures do we take to safeguard such information?
The information we collect about you when you use the Services is stored on servers that are located in secured facilities and protected by protocols and procedures designed to ensure the security of such information. In addition, our employees and agents who have access to your personal information are trained in the maintenance and security of that information.
However, no server, computer or communications network or system, or data transmission over the Internet or mobile network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
As a result, while we strive to protect user information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any of your information, and you acknowledge and agree that you provide such information and engage in such transmissions at your own risk. Once we receive a transmission from you, we will endeavor to maintain its security on our systems.
What are your Rights as a User?
You have the right to ask us to access the personal data we hold about you and be provided with certain information about how we use your personal data and who we share it with. You also have the right to ask us to correct your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete.
In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to delete the personal data we hold about you:
- where you believe that it is no longer necessary for us to hold your personal data;
- where we are processing your personal data on the basis of legitimate interests and you object to such processing and we cannot demonstrate an overriding legitimate ground for the processing;
- where you believe the personal data we hold about you is being unlawfully processed by us.
In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to restrict (stop any active) processing of your personal data:
- where you believe the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate and while we verify accuracy;
- where we want to erase your personal data as the processing is unlawful but you want us to continue to store it;
- where we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of our processing but you require us to retain the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- where you have objected to us processing your personal data based on our legitimate interests and we are considering your objection.
In addition, you can object to our processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interests and we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate an overriding legitimate ground.
To exercise any of these rights above, please contact us via email. In addition, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office or other applicable data protection supervisory authority.
Please note that these rights are limited, for example, where fulfilling your request would adversely affect other, where there are overriding public interest reasons or where we are required by law to retain your personal data.