Competitive Salary + benefits
We need someone to bring this change to life in our Operations team. As a Enablement Specialist, you'll identify innovative opportunities to grow our business: you'll be obsessed with driving efficiency; analysing how we work, presenting our platform and looking across the board to see if there's anything that we could be doing even better. With experience working in high periods of customer enagaement, you'll make sure that Enablement Department gets the best out of each other by tracking our several stakeholders and aligning our progress. There's never been a more exciting time to be a part of Enablement team. Join us and help make the revolution happen.
What you'll do:
- Implement best practice and innovative approaches to enable relationships with clients and other stakeholders (impaneled radiologists)
- Introduce and manage synergies and ensure all reporting, scheduling, assigning and payments are aligned with our documented processes
- Work with managers to identify and deliver cost efficiencies across Enablement.
- Identify opportunities for revenue growth internally and across the board.
- Generate training modules for new team members.
- Work as an Admin and Accountant support
- Assist senior team members.
- Have experience in customer handling and effective scheduling.
- Have experience in managing a service que.
- Be a qualified accountant with an eye for innovative approaches.
- Be a good communicator - written and verbal.
- Have excellent organisation skills and a keen eye for detail.
You might even:
- Understand how to use the Software tools
- Have management experience.
- Have experience carrying out due diligence.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- 15 days' holiday
- Once free Health-checkup and 25% discount on your health diagnostics
- 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply
At TH, we're creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.