Competitive Salary + benefits
Due to a strong business performance, we are looking for Senior Business Development Executives to join our domestic Business Development team within SiRADiX.
The ideal candidate would be a commercially driven, analytical and friendly individual with a minimum of 3-4 years’ marketing, market research or consulting experience especially proven his skills in Healthcare sector. You should be able to drive the application of consumer panel insight, influence a senior audience and collaborate internally and externally to grow and develop successful relationships with new and developing clients.
What will you be doing?
This role is to be the first point of contact for a number of developing accounts and new business enquiries within the team. It is challenging, yet extremely rewarding, as it involves high levels of client interaction, relationship management (both onsite and offsite) as well as designing and delivering impactful service packages for the Diagnostic Centers across the country.
- Lead major radiology job identification, responsible for the development and delivery of high profile account leads, insights and recommendations
- Create and maintain strong relationships with all main client decision makers/budget holders, developing the application of consumer panel as a solution to answer business questions to ensure a strong influence on client thinking
- Work with our Sales partners/channel to collaboratively provide quotations and proposals for new business requests and ad hoc work
- Maintain a dialogue with key client stakeholders about their ongoing hot topics, regional/country priorities, proactively identifying opportunities
- Develop opportunities to grow revenue for the team, with a focus on widening our network and increasing the contribution of SiRADiX services.
- Coach, train and manage more junior members of the team, sharing knowledge and encouraging a culture of learning.
- Support junior members on smaller accounts, delivery of presentation and client meetings.
What skills and experiences would the ideal candidate have?
- Experience delivering against commercial targets and act proactively in pursuit of opportunities.
- Knowledge and experience of quantitative research across a range of projects
- Be dedicated, taking ownership of tasks, working independently, creatively and resourcefully
- A team player with experience working with multiple stakeholders and partners.
- A desire to develop commercial skills through spotting opportunities – proactive project-mining, and proposal writing.
- Experience delivering insight based consultative projects with the ability to provide value added client insights, and present complex data clearly and incisively.
- Confident, compelling and engaging communication style that conveys the expertise expected of a consultant.
You might even:
- Understand how to use basic Software tools only to ease the work
- Have Marketing or Sales experience .
- Have learnt how to apply Marketing strategy 4P.
- MBA with knowledge of local medico networks
- Ability to travel
- Operating Knowledge of new social media platforms
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- 15 days' holiday
- Travel expenses
- Once free Health-checkup and 25% discount on your health diagnostics
- 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply).
At SiRADiX, we're creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.